With the Chamber's partnership with GlueUp (formerly EventBank), we offer an enhanced digital element to your membership experience. Simply login to the website using the email address you have registered with us for your membership and you will be able to take control of your own membership with the following tools. Need help? Access the User Guide here.
- Update your profile:
- Contact information
- Topics of interests - please do complete or update this information to allow the Chamber to personalise the activities we share with you
- Position/Job Title
- Adding/hiding your profile from the Membership Directory
- View your membership details
- View additional levels of information in the Membership Directory
- Update your company profile (applies to the Primary Member only)
- Add/remove members from the company membership or transfer the Primary Member role (applies to the Primary Member only)
- Manage your events:
- Register for events
- Update your attendee information
- View your registered and past events
- Pay for events
- Transfer an event ticket to a colleague
- Manage your eNewsletter subscriptions
NOT A MEMBER?
Non-members may also create an account by clicking on the Register button at the top of the website, or opting to Register for an account during signup for an event. This account will allow you to maintain contact with the Chamber and manage your events, but will not allow access to member-only services. To find out more contact email@example.com.
TAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE MOBILE
GlueUp offers a fully functioning member and event experience through their mobile app, available to download on the Apple and Play Stores via the links below. Members may view/update profiles, view/register/pay for and update events, access the directory, manage eNewsletter subscriptions and access a digital membership card to redeem our in-store Member Discounts all through the app. Click here for a user guide.